Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 163

Thread: Goooooooood Morning!!

  1. #131
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Miz RA [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] It is always god to see you out & about (even if it is a Monday).
    I'm enjoying the sun while I can, we have rain headed this way this evening. It will be in the low 70's today.

    take care & I hope it continues to be a great day for you.
    rog

  2. #132
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good morning! well, afternoon... lol. Things are pretty good for a monday... hope everyone else is having at least an ok day too! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #133
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it is my night time now...LOL

  4. #134
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *runs by and smoooooooooches everyone*.... hey guys!!!! *zooooom*.... i've been at doctor's appointments morning, and just got back to work and finished lunch... i at least wanted to check in, and say of course, YAY!!! it's not monday anymore! *L* [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #135
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's morning.

  6. #136
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning. How is everyone doing today ?

  7. #137
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am awake and I should have been asleep so I am thinking morning is actually my night and night is my morning. Something screwy like that anyway. I am starting to feel a little better but am still nauseous as all hell but at least the cough is somewhat going away. I already shipped hubby off to work and he'll be gone tonight for his sleep study in Portland SO I am gonna be home alone and having to try and go to school tomorrow morning early. Other than that I have been doing homework most of the night. I can't seem to sit still either.

  8. #138
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BMR , I guess you and your husband should be here in Las Vegas since we are 24/7 here.

  9. #139
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    good morning peoples i hate today rainny and cloudy not a sun in the sky [img]frown.gif[/img]

  10. #140
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Probably...LOL. We don't really have much here that is 24/7 so if we get bored we usually take a drive. And when we usually drive we usually end up down at the beach. And for some odd reason we usually end up at the adult shop down there...LMAO.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen